erin kate photography

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Broadway's Best Musical...Jersey Boys.

I just wanted to congratulate the cast of the Broadway Show 'Jersey Boys' (which includes my big brother, Steve Gouveia) for their success at this year's Tony Awards!!! I am so proud of my brother...I am his second biggest fan next to my sister 'C'. She has seen the show about fifteen times!

JB's received four Tony Awards: Best Musical, Best Actor in a Musical, Best Featured Actor in a Musical, and Best Lighting Design in a Musical.

Way to go Boys!!!




My brother Steve.


A cool shot I got from my brother's dressing room...





1 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, Blogger steeve govayuh said...

Of course I have to be the first one to comment on myself. Way to go, me!!! I am great! Yay, me!!! Lets be honest...you'll probably get more comments about the gumball.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home