erin kate photography

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Our backpacking trip

We decided to hike to Four Lakes Basin in the Unita Mountains this weekend. A short backpacking trip for our three-day weekend. The weather was great, the mountains were beautiful, and Tobago was in heaven.
To make a long story short...we hiked 18 miles in two days, our packs were too heavy, and the mosquitos were biting!
I took my point and shoot along and this is what I saw...

My husband Sebastian on the trail.


Our heavy packs.


Anything tastes good when your hungry and tired.


At our site.


Tobago's having fun.


The wildflowers were blooming.


Our peaceful campsite.


Puppy is wiped out.


1 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally! love your self portrait!!! Very nice!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home