erin kate photography

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Xtreme Cabo!

What a fantastic experience! This past week I was in Cabo attending the Xtreme Retreat with Jessica Claire and Liana Lehman. There were intense days of business talk and fun shoots on the beach and downtown. The villa was fabulous, the models gorgeous, and the food was yummy! I even had some free time to explore Todos Santos + San Jose...whale watch...surf...relax + enjoy some tasty margaritas.

This is what I saw...

































Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 12:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erin, when we were emailing back and forth today the thought went through my mind about whether or not Cabo had happened yet. I want to hear ALL about it, what you thought, learned, everything! It looks like you got some absolutely amazing images. I LOVE Jasmine! She is so cool and fun. How was the surfing? Aaagghhh! I want to know about everything and it's the middle of the night. Call me soon!

Love the work you did in Cabo. It looks great!

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger Emily DeWan Photography said...

Awesome moments you captured there. Love the flower falling off Jasmine!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home