erin kate photography

Friday, May 11, 2007

Lynn + Na Pali

Maybe you don't know this...but I grew up riding horses and competing...and I'm waiting patiently to get a new horse one day. So, everytime I'm in San Diego I visit my horsetrainer Beth, and get my horsey fill by riding her horses.
Last weekend, I was lucky enough to go watch one of her students at a dressage show. This was Na Pali's first horse show. Lynn and Na Pali had two great rides. It was like Na Pali had done it all before. They both looked fabulous together!

This is what I saw...





















Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, Blogger Rebekah said...

There is just something about your work that is so amazing. I can't put my finger on it. But just know that I LOVE it!

I think one thing I love about your work is that you don't rely on fancy photoshop skills to make your pictures look better. You've got great images. Clean, simple, great compositions, killer PJ style...oh, I could go on.

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger erin kate said...

oh my goodness Rebekah...you are too kind!!

thanks so much!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home