erin kate photography

Friday, July 20, 2007

5 Years!!!

Happy Anniversary to Us!

My husband and I met ten years ago when we worked together at a bio-pharmaceutical company in San Diego. He didn't know this...but I wouldn't date anyone that I worked with. We worked together for two years, in the meantime, dating other people. The company downsized and my husband was laid off. He asked me out a week later. I said yes.

Our first date began at 8am with surfing...then we ate lunch...then we walked around the La Jolla art fair...then we checked out the tide pools...then we ate dinner...then we watched TV...and then he kissed me goodnight!

Tomorrow, my hubby and I celebrate our wedding anniversary of 5 years! Time flies when you're in love. I remember our wedding day like it was yesterday. My husband is so incredibly supportive and caring. I am definitely the luckiest girl in the world!

Here are a couple of images from our wedding day (and our invitation)!
















Images: Lee's Photography and Susie Grant Photography

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Blogger Kate Benson said...

Holy smokes you're a natural beauty! You guys look gooood together.

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Emily DeWan Photography said...

Happy anniversary! Your invitation is adorable :)

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Melissa Bench said...

I remember when you guys got married! CONGRATS!!!! I cannot believe you were in SD last month. WE ARE HERE! Till Oct 1st. I hope you come back! LEt's get together and shoot!

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger erin kate said...

kate...you are too kind!

emily...thanks for checking my blog!

melissa...i can't believe you're in SD...you lucky duck! i'll let you know if i'm coming into town soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home