erin kate photography

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Tea for Two...with Jules Bianchi!

This past Saturday I flew into my home town of San Diego to meet fab photographer Jules Bianchi. She has these great 'Tea for Two' sessions that allow photographers like myself to learn about topics such as Branding, Marketing, Lighting, Workflow...to name a few. Jules was so incredibly generous with her knowledge and smart about the business. I learned a ton!

Jules was also kind enough to take me along to shoot her San Diego wedding with her. It was great to see Jules at work!

Jules...thanks for everything! And, thanks for letting me play with some of your equipment!

Here's one of my images from Jules' wedding...(taken from her blog)

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so cool! Lucky duck!

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Tiffany said...

Very cool opportunity Erin!!
That is an amazing image too!! You'll have to tell me all about it!

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Lauren Cohn-Frankel said...

That is a gorgeous shot! I like the bluish color and processing too. I love it when weddings use umbrellas or parasols for some reason. Glad to hear you had fun with Jules!


Lauren Cohn-Frankel

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Lauren Cohn-Frankel said...

BTW is the groom crying there? Great catch! ++


Lauren Cohn-Frankel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home