erin kate photography

Friday, March 21, 2008

WPPI

Vegas was a blast! I haven't been so tired in a while...but it was so worth it. I saw so many great speakers including...Matthew Jordan Smith, Joe Buissink, Jose Villa, + Catherine Hall...to name a few. I also spent tons of time at the trade show checking out the great products offered to photographers. Sunday night there was a fun party in the Celebrity Suite at the Palms. There were models there to shoot couple boudoirs. So fun. Tiffany and I stayed at Paris and wandered over the Venetian to shop and eat gelato...my favorite!

Here are some random Vegas images...

















5 Comments:

At 3:04 PM, Blogger Ryan Christensen said...

Hey Erin,
It was great meeting you at WPPI. Looks like you had a lot of fun. I wish I would have known about the party at the Palms, that would have been a great time... Maybe next year! I would love to see more of your images from that shoot.

Well, I will probably see you at the pug group next month so until then... happy shooting.

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Tiffany said...

These are great Erin~
I will get you some of the other ones that I have...Like the bed jumping ones!!
I put a few of those up on my blog~
I had so much fun with you those 4 days!

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger Kellee Smith said...

Hi Erin,

It was so much fun to see you at WPPI. These images are just beautiful!!!! I will talk to you soon!

Kellee

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

For some reason I really like that bed shot. :) You made a hotel room look fabulous!

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger Michael Tallman said...

ditto on the hotel room - mine just didn't look that good. you have a great eye for these details. I so should have gone out shooting with you that afternoon - that seminar was my only dud.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home