erin kate photography

Monday, August 21, 2006

Carmel's Favorite Things

While I was staying with my sister, we decided that she'd have a photo shoot with two of her favorite things...shoes and Olivia. You'll see Olivia wearing her Ferragamo scarf and Carmel with her vintage Ferragamo shoe tattoo. We had a lot of fun and Olivia was loving all the treats!

C picking out her favorite shoes


Olivia showing off her manicure




London Sole chartreuse leopard pony hair.


Fabulous scarf


Red patent "Lillaz" Ferragamos


Repetto black velvet grosgrain ribbon




Repetto gold nubuck maryjanes


Shoe chaos (Repetto, Ferragamo, London Sole, Chanel, Sven, blah blah blah.)


The shoot is over.








3 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fun shoot! I love all those cool shoes. I like the one of Oliva with your Carmel's red shoes in the background!

Okay...now I really need to get to work... :)maybe I better eat something, too. lol. :)

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger steeve govayuh said...

Er,

Those are pretty cool.

 
At 7:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carmel is sooooo cool!! Erin your pictures are wonderful!

Linda Hoffman

 

Post a Comment

<< Home