erin kate photography

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Steve Gouveia

My brother came into town for a very quick visit...one day to be exact. I took him on a whirlwind tour of Salt Lake City yesterday, and we managed to fit in a photo shoot along our way. My brother is an actor on Broadway and needed some new shots for his website that he's working on. (www.stevegouveia.com is still under construction...but will be complete very soon). If you happen to be in NYC in 2008 (the show is sold out until Christmas '07)...check out the Tony Award winning show for Best Musical...Jersey Boys.

Here's my big bro...























Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI ERIN!!
Wow! Your blog is AMAZING! I really LOVE it! I looked at all the posts here, and WOW, you really have an eye! You are very creative, and have a real talent for catching detail. I am so glad that your favorite on your site is the flying Lily! I keep thinking of that photo, I LOVE it too.
I am bookmarking this blog...you are really inspiring!
P.S. do you have Eric's email?
Barb needs it.
-Coz

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Kate Benson said...

Very nicely done! He has character about him, and you captured it so well. My favs are 6 and killer number 7... just great! 9 and 11 are also on my list.

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This is Steve's friend Cori from NY and I just wanted to say that these pics are fabulous! You are a great photographer and will get lots of work if you ever come to the big apple.
Congrats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home