erin kate photography

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Missy + Lauren

Missy and Lauren had a lovely ceremony and fabulous party at the McCune Mansion last Saturday. I knew it was going to be a great wedding when I walked in and saw Missy's Manolo Blahniks! Missy and Lauren put so much time and thought into their special day...from the delicious dinner, to the 12 piece band, to their perfectly choreographed first dance. So many people were present to celebrate their love. I know everyone had a wonderful time because the dance floor was never empty!

Missy + Lauren...Partners for Life!



























Some Details...









There was toasting, singing, and lots of dancing!













Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE all of them, but am amazed at the picture of Liliana, you did a great job, cause I know how hard that was! I have only seen these, and seriously, you captured the essence of the evening perfectly and I am SO EXCITED to see the rest!!!

YAY!!! Can I get married again so you can take my pics??

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Keri said...

Stunning! That's the only word I can think of.

But I also wanted to thank you for taking such "telling" pictures. Unfortunatley I had to miss the wedding but to see it here, almost makes that barable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home