erin kate photography

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Tag...you're it! Wait...I'm it!

fun...youngest...equestrian...photographer...me...

fabulous photographer Kate Mefford of Juxtapose Photography tagged me!

what does this mean? it means i get to talk about myself! i will tell you 8 things about me that you most likely don't know, and i will tag 8 lucky bloggers that will hopefully do the same.

1. i love candy...even though i will get a stomach ache if i eat too much...i do it anyway. my favorites...hot tamales...coconut jelly bellies...junior mints...

2. i have a degree in zoology and microbiology from colorado state university.

3. i was in 4-H for 11 years and raised sheep and guide dogs for the blind.

4. i use to race mountain bikes. i was a much faster downhiller than climber.

5. i am addicted to havaianas. i have 21 pairs. i wear them until it's just too cold outside and then i put on my uggs. and for the times when flip flops and uggs won't do...i love my sequin covered via spiga wedges!

6. my hubby and i lived in the caribbean for 2 years and then in england for 6 months. i miss the island.

7. i still dream that one day i will be a member of the u.s. olympic dressage team...i love riding!

8. i love calamari!


check out the 8 lucky lady bloggers that i have tagged...

jules...jules bianchi photography

coz...cosima swifka photography
jasmine...jasmine star photography
jill...jill higgins photography
emily...emily dewan photography
barb...barbara hernandez photography
trista...trista lerit photography
lauren...lauren hillary photography

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, Blogger Emily DeWan Photography said...

I'm a bit slow.... but I finally did my own post!

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger Jules Bianchi said...

Okay! I finally did it, too! (I can't believe you love calimari!!!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home