erin kate photography

Monday, April 14, 2008

Mackenzie + Monty

I haven't had this much fun at an engagement session in a long time. Mackenzie + Monty were visiting for the weekend from Oregon and were missing the mountains...so, we headed up the canyon to hang out in the great outdoors, sit by the fire, and roast some marshmallows.

Mackenzie + Monty...you are such a sweet couple! I had a fantastic time with you and loved the story of your romantic Scotland proposal!

































Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 9:38 PM, Blogger Emily DeWan Photography said...

What a fun shoot! Love the ring on marshmallow one.

 
At 7:16 AM, Blogger Tiffany said...

Great shots Erin~
Looks like a really fun shoot!

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger Erin said...

Erin- These are fantastic. I love the one of them by the fire.

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Dennis Bullock said...

These are great and I really like the piece near the fire.

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger Kellee Smith said...

Ok, so you are my favorite photographer today... I love this shoot, I love all of the sun flair and the emotion, and I love the marshmallow and the beautiful B&W's. Amazing! Also, I got your package, I can't believe you didn't keep the $. Thanks for your help with it!

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger Michael Tallman said...

These are great Erin, I like how you incorporated the environment & sun flare. It has a really strong sense of place & season.

 
At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous! They seem like such a happy couple.

 
At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these Erin! They look awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home