erin kate photography

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Julie + Gilbert - The Millcreek Inn

I spent this past Saturday with the lovely Julie + Gilbert. Their ceremony was in a beautiful location and their reception had some very unique touches. I was so honored to capture their wedding day! Julie + Gilbert...have a fantastic time in Maui!


Ceremony + Reception: Millcreek Inn
Flowers: Twigs Flower Co.
Cake: Pastry Arts Barrani
Gown: A Beautiful Bride
Shoes: Ann Taylor

A big thank you to Erin Beth who came along to assist me!

Click here to view SLIDESHOW.





























Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At 6:13 AM, Blogger Tiffany said...

Erin ~ These are so gorgeous!!
Amazing shots~

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Kellee Smith said...

Wonderful Erin. Ok, so I have to say I love that flower shot. Did you take it indoor or out? Wow, and the picture of the little boy playing the guitar, and the cake and... I could go on and on, but I will stop. Great job!

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger erin kate said...

tiffany + kellee,
thanks for your comments.

kellee,
the bouquet shot was taken outside.

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger Erin said...

What a beautiful wedding. Great job.

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

Wow! Great shots! I love that bouquet!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home