erin kate photography

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Olivia + Keith - The Millcreek Inn

Olivia + Keith had such a memorable wedding. One detail that I absolutely loved...Olivia + Keith chose to toast one another during their ceremony instead of repeating traditional vows.

Olivia + Keith...I had so much fun getting to know you, your family, and your friends. I am so honored to have captured your wedding day! I wish you a fabulous honeymoon in Mexico!

A big thank you to Michael who came along to assist me.

Ceremony/Reception: Millcreek Inn
Flowers: Stellaposy
Gown: Jim Hjelms
Shoes: Grace
Cupcakes: Granite Bakery

To view SLIDESHOW click here





































Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

Fabulous wedding! I love the detail and umbrella shots!

 
At 6:06 AM, Blogger Tiffany said...

Erin, these are gorgeous!!

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Kellee Smith said...

I love the umbrella shots as well as the first few details. AMAZING! Your rock Erin...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home